Have a little humour today. @_@
HOW TO RECRUIT THE RIGHT PERSON FOR THE RIGHT JOB?
Put about 100 bricks in some particular order in a closed room with
an open window.
1. If they are counting the Bricks,
2. If they are recounting them,
3. If they have messed up the whole place with the bricks,
4. If they are arranging the bricks in some strange order,
5. If they are throwing the bricks at each other,
6. If they are sleeping,
7.If they have broken the bricks into pieces,
8. If they are sitting idle,
9. If they say they have tried different combinations, yet not a brick
has been moved,
10. If they have already left for the day,
11. If they are staring out of the window,
12. And then last but not least.
Quotes for the day:
"The word TIME is composed of only four letters, but if you divide
the word you will see that there are two extremely important words inside.
They are 'I' and 'Me'... In order to make the best use of your time, in
order to do twice as much in half the time, you must take TIME for 'I'
and 'Me.' You must make time to recharge and be rejuvenated."
"There are two kinds of worries - those you CAN do something about
and those you CAN'T. Don't spend any time on the latter."
Articles on Motivation:
Every effort is made to ensure the content integrity. Information used on this site is at your own risk.
All product names are trademarks of their respective companies.
The site www.motivationstuff.com is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by any company listed at this site.
Any unauthorised copying or mirroring is prohibited.